Doing good deeds not only feels good, but it also is the right thing to do. It takes no time to do something nice. Let me know how you’re doing!!!!
GOOD DEEDS FOR THE WEEK
- Hold the door open for another and let them ahead of you.
- Grab an item high or low on the shelf who needs it.
- Research in your area a non profit service organization–a place that resonates to you. What could you do for them? Donate money, your time, clothing or food items. Do something for this organization.
- Write a letter and mail it to someone you haven’t spoken to in a while. Make their day.
- Contact a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while and talk on the phone.
- Offer to run an errand for a neighbor or go with them if they need your assistance.
- Tell someone you love them.
I’m happy to say that doing a good deed everyday has made me happier, I don’t sweat the small stuff as much, and each person was visibly touched by the kindness–they became happier too.
SPREAD LOVE, NOT HATE, NOT APATHY, SPREAD LOVE